Anthony is a “make it happen” man and clients love him as he is honest, thoughtful and hard working. His role on the Kimberly & Daryl Team at Washington Fine Properties can best be described as delivering a “concierge level of service for their clients”. It is important that every client’s expectations are not only met but exceeded every single day. Anthony’s diligence and attention to detail ensures this.
Anthony has over 10 years of stellar marketing and operations experience in the new development multi-family residential industry and non-profit sector. In his previous role as Director of Marketing, he ensured the performance of fiduciary adherence of regional marketing, advertising, resident retention, and communication through budgeting, developing and executing strategic and tactical marketing plans.
Anthony lives in downtown DC, is an avid Cross Fitter and has an adorable labradoodle named Archie.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® (GCAAR)
- Northern Virginia Board of REALTORS®
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MRIS)
- B. A., McNeese State University, Louisiana
- Various professional courses sponsored by GCAAR
Community and Philanthropic Involvement
- DC Capital Alliance
His Personal Bucket List
- Hike the Appalachin Trail
- Visit the Eight Wonders of the World
- Become a Certified Yoga Instructor