Anthony’s perpetual curiosity and self-motivation is to credit for his 13+ years of stellar marketing and operations experience in both the new development multifamily residential industry and non-profit sector. As a result, he leverages his extensive network and particular skills in strategic sales, tactical marketing, and intuitive negotiation insights along with exceptional customer service in dealing with his diverse clientele.
His entrepreneurial drive also complements his high standards of professionalism, resilience, and ambition in offering creative real estate solutions with expertise and unwavering commitment. Always intentional about making a difference in people’s lives, Anthony has a strong work ethic and solid business acumen that are the foundations of his service-oriented business.
Anthony currently resides in Adams Morgan. He is an avid Cross Fitter and has an adorable labradoodle named Archie. Anthony gained his experience with Middleburg
Management, Bainbridge Companies, USS Orleck Naval Museum, and Walt Disney World, to name a few.
He received his Bachelor of Science from McNeese State University located in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® (GCAAR)
- Northern Virginia Board of REALTORS®
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MRIS)
- B. A., McNeese State University, Louisiana
- Various professional courses sponsored by GCAAR
Community and Philanthropic Involvement
- DC Capital Alliance
His Personal Bucket List
- Hike the Appalachin Trail
- Visit the Eight Wonders of the World
- Become a Certified Yoga Instructor