Daryl prides himself, first and foremost, on customer service. He offers the same level of tenacity, accessibility, diligence and execution for each client and every transaction. His track record of success in real estate with a diverse set of clients, in all neighborhoods, mirrors an accomplished professional career in multiple sectors.
Prior to real estate, Daryl thrived in education where he taught primary grades in public schools. He truly believes that if you can successfully work with a classroom of 30 children, you can do anything.
This proved to be true for Daryl when he made the leap to a corporate environment. He quickly rose to prominence in biotechnology sales and marketing, where he was the top representative in the United States for three Fortune 500 companies. He consulted on national marketing campaigns, honing his skills as a gifted negotiator and a creative business thinker.
His ability to remain calm under pressure is an invaluable asset to this day, as our current real estate market can be aggressive and incredibly fast paced. His clients describe him as focused and knowledgeable. He still finds the utmost joy in seeing the look of satisfaction on a buyer or seller’s face when the right deal is made.
Buyers cite his ability to tune into their needs and his passion for searching out their dream property. Sellers point to his flair for marketing and scrupulous attention to details that keep deals moving forward.
Daryl is one of the Capital Region’s top realtors alongside his business partner Kimberly Casey. This partnership is grounded in their mutual goal of providing unrivaled access and an individualized approach for each transaction. They have consistently demonstrated confidentiality, sincerity and honesty in all business dealings. Daryl and Kimberly have developed a well-earned reputation for making sure their clients are completely satisfied.
- Washington Fine Properties 2010 – Present
- Associate Broker
- Licensed in DC, MD and VA
- TTR SIR 2006 – 2010
- Genentech 2004-2006
- Sanofi-Synthelabo 2001-2004
- American Home Products 1998-2001
- Fairfax County Public Schools 1994-1998
- Camp Hill School District 1990-1994
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® (GCAAR)
- Northern Virginia Board of REALTORS®
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MRIS)
- B. S., The Pennsylvania State University
- Masters Classes in Education The Pennsylvania State University
- MBA Classes – Regis University
- Various professional courses sponsored by GCAAR
Community and Philanthropic Involvement
- Foundry United Methodist Church
- Sandwich 500 Volunteer Team
- Penn State Alumni Association
- Home Remodeling
- Art collecting
- Interior Design