Virginia Pommerening has brought her keen eye for detail and boundless energy to the Kimberly & Daryl Team. She has proven that she thrives in a fast-paced environment and will do what it takes to provide the highest standard of service to our clients, including become a licensed Realtor. Her work as office manager has her constantly striving to improve efficiency and to make every transaction as smooth as possible.
Virginia graduated from The Pennsylvania State University in 2012 with a major in Communications with a focus in Law and Policy and a minor in Political Science. She moved back to her native Virginia and worked in the law firms of Rees Broome, PC and Wiley Rein, LLC supporting between four and six attorneys. Working in the legal field taught Virginia how to navigate contracts and how to prioritize her work projects.
We are delighted to have Virginia’s energy and skillset on our team. She is passionate about delving into the real estate world and she hasn’t batted an eye at the personal dedication required to succeed in our field.
Professional Affiliations & Education
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® (GCAAR)
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MRIS)
- Penn State University, Media Studies: Law and Policy, Minor in Political Science
Personal Life Goals
- Go skiing on every continent
- Read 100 books a year
- Perfect her bread recipe
- Watch the Nationals win a World Series