Daryl Judy’s customer service is beyond reproach. From first finding suitable places to view all the way to the closing, he is the best at follow-thru I have ever seen, in any business. There was not a time I could not be in contact with him, and he was diligent about contacting others on my behalf regarding information I needed. I am glad I had him working with me in my first home buying process.
A number of realtors I contacted prior to you swore that I would never get my asking price for my home, but you proved them wrong. Your marketing strategy and assistance in getting my home ready for sale was invaluable.
These sentiments are not theirs alone. Daryl’s clients routinely offer rave reviews of his service, knowledge, and tenacity. He excels in helping buyers and sellers navigate the hurdles and details of real estate. Daryl prides himself on working ethically and keeping his clients’ desires and interests at the forefront of the transaction.
With a background in corporate sales and marketing, he is a gifted negotiator and known for remaining graceful under pressure – a true asset in this aggressive, often confusing market. His clients describe him as focused and knowledgeable. He feels fortunate to work with a diverse population – from a myriad of backgrounds, purchasing choices and professions.
Daryl still finds utmost joy seeing the look of satisfaction on a buyer or seller’s face when the right deal is made. Buyers cite his ability to tune into their needs and his passion for searching out their dream property. Sellers point to his flair for marketing and scrupulous attention to detail that keeps his deals moving forward.
Daryl continues to become one of the Washington Metropolitan areas top agents as he works with his business partner, Kimberly Casey. This partnership is grounded in a mutual understanding by providing the highest level of customer service. Devoted to their clients, Daryl and Kimberly have the extraordinary ability to negotiate and come up with creative solutions in order to achieve their clients’ needs and goals. They have demonstrated the importance of confidentiality and are known for sincerity and honesty in all negotiations. Daryl and Kimberly have developed a reputation for working hard, listening well, knowing the market thoroughly and making sure their clients are completely satisfied.
- Washington Fine Properties 2010 – Present
- Associate Broker
- Licensed in DC, MD and VA
- TTR SIR 2006 – 2010
- Genentech 2004-2006
- Sanofi-Synthelabo 2001-2004
- American Home Products 1998-2001
- Fairfax County Public Schools 1994-1998
- Camp Hill School District 1990-1994
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® (GCAAR)
- Northern Virginia Board of REALTORS®
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MRIS)
- B. S., The Pennsylvania State University
- Masters Classes in Education The Pennsylvania State University
- MBA Classes – Regis University
- Various professional courses sponsored by GCAAR
Community and Philanthropic Involvement
- Foundry United Methodist Church
- Sandwich 500 Volunteer Team
- Penn State Alumni Association
- Home Remodeling
- Art collecting
- Interior Design